Monday, August 18, 2008

Airtel CallHome 61st Independence Day Offer

Hello friends! Have you heard that on the occasion of our 61st Independence Day, Airtel has introduced a special offer ? To make this Independence Day very memorable and to celebrate the spirit of Indianness, Airtel CallHome connects you to phone cards India with up to 200 minutes of free talktime. You can also watch movies of your choice at $9.99. Isn’t it an exciting offer? I am availing it and I want you all to enjoy the same benefits. I am a frequent user of the Airtel Call Home and I bet it is the cheapest phone card for US to India calling. At only 6 cents per minute and availing the discounted offers every now and then, I feel my homeland is not that far as it seems.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow 200 minutes free, tht seem to be a nice offer.

Anonymous said...

Hey i love bollywood moviews n sharuk khan is my favorite... i will use this offer for suree.

Anonymous said...

even i got to hear about itfrom mu pal n i opted this offer i got free talktime. :)