Thursday, September 11, 2008

Calling India from the UK

Friends, you must be aware of the recent launch of the airtel call home in UK. I, a student from Birmingham, am really grateful to Airtel for its innovative and cost-effective India phone card offer. My brother in California is already enjoying its benefits since long and he had this wish that the same be introduced in UK. Earlier I was taking the services of several other india phone cards one after the other but these nearly emptied my pockets.With the toll access, I am now calling India at 3.5 pence per minute only. I have been offered 25 minutes of free talk time and got 50 per cent extra talk time over what the amount I have signed up, thus making it 2.3 pence per minute. Moreover I have referred a friend who accepted and I got 100 minutes of free talk-time. The service quality is just wow!Of all UK calling cards, Airtel call home is the best for UK india calling; this is what I feel personally and so I am sharing with you all guys. The signing up process is very easy. The first time you sign up, it takes nearly and hour and for the consecutive recharging, it hardly takes a minute. You have to open an account and if you are a newcomer, you can use your Indian credit card to pay online, which is secured. After you create your Account ID, Password, and a 4-digit PIN to safeguard your account against any misuse, which you can disable at the time of calling, you will get a confirmation. You can assign a short code to the Indian destination number you want to dial. To start calling, dial the stored toll free no, disable the 4-digit PIN and punch in the short code.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For sure you always can select calling card to India between reliable quality and eligible rates